For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us on our McCreery House, LLC, a company incorporated under United States law and whose registered office is at 746 N Washington Avenue, Loveland, Colorado 80537
McCreery House, LLC
746 N Washington Avenue
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We will collect information that you provide to us when you register on the Service (such information shall include, but may not be limited to, your name, telephone number, postal address and email address); About your usage of the Service; that you provide to us in emails or letters that you send to us; And about transactions you carry out through the Service, orders you place and the fulfilment of your orders;
It is possible to view the McCreery House website without providing any personal details. However, without registering your details you will not be able to be contacted by us if you
have an inquiry about our venue.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that our Service is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Service, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Service and - to notify you about any changes to our service;
- to administer, support, improve, optimize and develop our Service;
- to produce reports which may be used, sold or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymized and not refer to any individual user of the Services;
- for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Service. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You should note that information posted on the public elements of the Service may be visible by users of the Service throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Service.
We may disclose your personal information to Facebook Inc in order to fulfill the Services. You can review Facebook’s Terms of Service here https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php
THIRD PARTY SITES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently unsecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet. Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
request you make.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.